Prices are supplied as a guide only and vary depending on your exact configuration and delivery. Please contact us for a Shipping Quotation.
Turn rush hour into a fun hour.
The Urban Arrow Family has won praise across the UK and Europe for making the school run more economical, fun, faster and greener for everyone.
With a low seated position giving the bike a low centre of gravity, the Family is easy to control and handle. The walls are made from tough expanded polypropylene giving protection from knocks and bumps along the way.
The light frame and powerful Bosch motor combine to give an agile and effortless ride. A three point safety belt system is in place to keep everyone secure on the school run.
The Family can be customised with accessories for a variety of needs.
Confidently zig-zag your way through traffic. The light frame, electric pedal assistance and stepless gear shifting guarantee a very pleasant riding experience. It is cycling the way you are used to, with agility and comfortable stability.
Customise your Family to match your exact needs - letting you replace that second car entirely.
- Easy Entry - Each side of the box has an inbuilt step
- Smooth Gear Changes - Enviolo N-380 Gears provide effortless gear changes, designed especially for eBikes
- Three Point Belt - A sturdy, adjustable three point belt keeps your kids safe during the ride
- Shimano Brakes - Hydraulic Disc brakes or the higher spec Zee Discs give maximum stopping power and control
- Motor Options:
- Bosch Active Line (40Nm)
- Bosch Performance (65Nm)
- Bosch Cargo Line (75Nm)
- Battery Options:
- 400Wh (Active Line Plus)
- 500Wh (Performance Line / Plus / Cargo Line ) - (1000Wh with dual battery setup)
- Dual Battery - Contact us for adding a second battery to your Family
- Braking Options:
- Active Line Plus / Performance Line - Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Cargo Line - Zee Discs
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Mech Gearing: Enviolo Cargo
- Gear Shift: Enviolo TR - Trekking
- Front / Rear Lights: Lezyne Power E80 / Spanninga Plateo 6V-36V
- Saddle: Selle Royal Rio Plus
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus (26" Rear 20" Front)
- Mudguards: SKS
- Gross weight of Bike: 51kg
- Max Total Weight: 275Kg Bike + Rider + Load
- Max ECO Range: 50 Miles
- Average Laden TURBO Range: 25 Miles
- Average Dual Battery Range: 50 Miles
- Flatbed size: L 260cm x W 70cm x H 110cm
This is a fantastic, real world video from a YouTube who lives in Bath / Bristol area, meaning plenty of hills to compete with!
No affiliation with reviewer
In this promotional video from Urban Arrow you get a real sense of how easy it is to ride to School and drop the kids off.
Weave through traffic thanks to the light frame. Stepless gear changes and electric assistance gives you total control and a fun riding experience.
Replace the Car
Ditch the car and take your kids to school quickly and quietly. A range of accessories ensure you all arrive in comfort, such as a front bench, rain cover and maxi-cosi adapter. You may find yourself leaving the car in the driveway more than you imagined.
Children are seated low to the ground, giving a stable centre of gravity and improved handling. The 3-point belt system provides superb safety and comfort throughout the ride.
Urban Arrow Family
“We consciously chose not to have a car in the city, because it’s such a hassle and costs quite a lot of money. In contrast, our Urban Arrow is really convenient; it’s fast, relatively cheap and totally worth the investment.
And because it’s electric it has increased our reach significantly,
compared to a normal bike. We have a young family with two kids, aged four and one, and the eldest has just started primary school.
Having an Urban Arrow in the city is a great solution; we can take the kids everywhere and even take their friends along too. We used to stay close to home when taking trips with the kids, but now we often go to the park and even visit the beach.
We can take everything we need and if the kids are tired on the way back they’ll simply take a nap. It just feels great to cross the city in 30 minutes."
Shimano brakes provide superb slowing ability, giving a smooth decrease in speed ensuring you're in control the whole way.
Choose an Active Plus, Performance or Performance CX motor with a 400Wh or 500Wh battery for miles of smiles.
An integrated step lets kids climb in with easy.
Dual feet stabilise the bike when loading and unloading.