Delivered to Your Door Fully Assembled
No Quibble 14 Day Returns
- Item must be returned in as new condition
- Item must be returned in original packaging (if supplied)
- All accessories / manuals / keys / chargers must be included
- Returned items must have a copy of the original sales invoice included along with details for return
- The customer is responsible for courier / postage / collection fees
- For large / assembled eBike returns – If you are unable to arrange courier then a collection can be arranged via Urban eBikes. The courier/collection costs will be deducted from the refund total
Price Match Guarantee
- If you find the same item/s elsewhere we’ll match the price
- Item matching against has to be available for immediate dispatch in the identical size, colour + battery size
- Delivery timescales must be comparable to ours
- Discounts and Voucher codes will be considered if they are publicly available
- If the item matches the above criteria then let us know and our sales team will process with you directly
- If exactly the same specification.
Free UK Mainland Delivery*
- All eBikes leaving our workshop are built to order
- All eBikes, Mopeds and Motorcycles are subject to full PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) prior to dispatch
- All Vehicles are delivered by our in house team to your door, with personalised adjustments made on-site
Shipping and Delivery
Urban eBikes strives for a frictionless purchase and delivery every time. Our service is personal and tailored to you.
We operate our own vans nationwide and deliver personally as much as possible. Your bike will be delivered to your home or work, ready to ride with no assembly required.
When handing over your bike, any final seat height and handlebar adjustments are made and the delivery team member is there for any questions you may have. You'll be given a run down on maintenance tips and guidance on charging your bike too.
We occasionally use third party couriers for smaller items such as accessories, usually DHL or UPS. In some circumstances DX Freight may be used for larger items for faster delivery.
If you are located outside of the UK Mainland (such as Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands), please contact us for a delivery quotation.
Please note all vehicle deliveries must be made to the verified cardholders address.
COVID19: How We've Changed Our Operations
Urban eBikes has been running online delivery of vehicles, ready to ride at your doorstep for many years now. We continue to operate as normal with all vehicles delivered to you fully prepared and ready to ride that day.
To facilitate this, we have made some changes to our processes to ensure the absolute safety of staff and customers.
Vehicle Preparation - We have a skeleton staff on-site to prepare eBikes and Vehicles for delivery and conducting repairs. This is usually 1 technician and 1 driver at most.
Vans - All vans are equipped with alcohol spray and wipes, with common touch points regularly disinfected each time the driver leaves or enters the vehicle. Where possible, refuelling occurs outside of populated areas or busy stations to minimise population contact.
Vehicle Handover - All vehicles (eBikes, Mopeds etc) are cleaned with antibacterial wipes before they leave the warehouse, and on arrival at delivery. We do however, strongly recommend cleaning common touch points such as handlebars before riding, as well as using gloves and masks when accepting vehicles at delivery while maintaining 2 meters distance.
After Sales Support - Video support is now available for common technical questions after-purchase to demonstrate how to use the vehicles. This is temporarily replacing our usual at-delivery demonstrations.
Ready To Ride
Bikes are delivered for immediate use. You'll be talked through the bike so that you can confidently ride away.
Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery to the UK Mainland (excluding mopeds, motorcycles - see below)
Delivered To You
We're able to deliver to Work or Home, whichever suits you best.
Fully Assembled - Even the Pedals!
Unlike our competitors we delivery our bikes fully assembled and ready to ride. Upon delivery any adjustments are made to your request. We delivery to desk or door - meaning you can even ride home from work!
Handle bars and pedals are both installed for you so that you can get straight on and ride away!
If you require the bike urgently, we may have to send it out with minor adjustments made.
Most accessories can be delivered in under 5 days.
Bikes & Scooters
7 - 14 Days
All Motorbikes, Mopeds and Electric Bikes take a bit longer to prepare - see below for info.
*Please be aware that these are guides only, and if a product description specifically references longer time periods, that will be more accurate!
How We Prepare Electric Bikes, Mopeds and Motorbikes
Every bike we deliver is carefully checked over and prepared before shipment by our in house experts.
- Unboxing - All of our bikes and scooters are delivered to our warehouse in customised crates which need deconstructing
- Assembly - Each bike then undergoes final assembly such as fitting handle bars, pedals and removing any protective packaging
- PDI - Pre Delivery Inspections are carried out to make sure the bike is in full working order. This includes charging the battery fully and taking for a short test ride as well as testing all of the functions
- Registration - Where applicable, the bikes are registered with the DVLA and fitted with number plates so that the bike is road legal
- Delivery - The final stage is loading the bike onto our van, and delivering directly to your door by our dedicated in house team and making any final adjustments at handover.
Servicing and After Sales Support
Electric motorcycles and mopeds are more reliable and require less maintenance than a petrol equivalent thanks to the reduced amount of moving parts.
The main components that will need repair are brake pads and tyres. This work an be carried out by most local garages or repair shops.
Work carried out by established, reputable businesses will not invalidate the warranty.
If something does go wrong with your vehicle which cannot be rectified by a local workshop, please get in touch with us.
We are able to collect the vehicle from you and attempt to fix on site, and if not will bring back to our workshop.
While we endeavor to keep costs as low as possible, delivery & and service charges may apply.
Delivery Charges - Mopeds and Motorcycles, Cargo Bikes
We endeavour to keep delivery costs as low as possible. While most of our products have free shipping, the size and weight of electric mopeds, motorcycles and some eCargo bikes has meant we have implemented a cost covering fee based on range from our warehouse.
Delivery is calculated at checkout based on your postcode and weight of the order. However, please find a rough summary table below for our most popular destinations.
All delivery charges also include On The Road (OTR) charges which includes Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI), preparation and Registration fees.
Collection from any of our stores is free, though PDI and Registration charges still apply.
Note that Highlands, Islands and non-mainland locations may be covered by a radius colour in the image, but are infact excluded from delivery. Please contact us for a quote.
|Range (From Rye)||Cities||Colour||OTR||Delivery||Total|
|Under 100 miles||London, Portsmouth, Southampton, Oxford, Colchester, Cambridge, Milton Keynes||Yellow||£99||£49||£148|
|100 - 200||Birmingham, Bristol, Cardff, Leicester, Nottingham, Sheffield, Lincoln, Norwich, Plymouth, Exeter,||Green||£99||£75||£174|
|200 - 300||Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool||Blue||£99||£100||£199|
|300 - 400||Glasgow, Edinburgh, Carlisle||Red||£99||£125||£224|
|400+||Highlands, Islands, North Ireland, Isle of Wight||-||Contact Us|
Delivery To Channel Islands - Guernsey and Jersey
We regularly deliver to the Channel Islands - please contact us for a quotation and the vehicles you are interested in.
Please note that while we do remove 20% VAT on our electric mopeds, the 20% OLEV grant is not applicable for the Channel Islands.
International Delivery is possible, however we do quote on a case by case basis. Please contact us for a quote.
With all eBikes purchased from us you will receive at home service and support*. We will either send a technician to you or arrange for your bike to be collected and brought to our workshop.
We operate fully equipped workshops which provide the latest in service and support, specialising in electric bikes and electric scooters
Our technical centre provides UK wide service for many eBike brands popular in the UK, and we also offer a UK home collection service.
If you have any problems with your bike after you have purchased then get in touch with us and we will help!
If you have a question about returns before you purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge restocking fees to returns. Where applicable, a de-registration fee will also apply.
*Collection & Delivery and Service charges will apply
If you receive a faulty good, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of recieving the product.
We will refund you only through the payment method used by you to pay.