We want to keep things as simple as possible, so that you understand how we use your data and information. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your data, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting your privacy.
We will never share your details with third parties without your permission. To process orders and queries, we may be required to share this information with selected parties such as payment providers.
How We Use Your Information
|How We Use Name and Contact Details
|Why We Collect It
|Deliver orders to you
|We can't fulfil an order without your delivery address!
|Updates Via Email
|We will keep you updated via email with the status of your order
|Information Via Email
|If you subscribe to our list, we may send out occasional newsletters and other informative emails. You're in control of this though, and can unsubscribe at any time.
|We may use your email address to show you adverts as your browse on third party sites.
|Details may be passed to Zoho CRM to help us provide a more complete customer service experience. This lets us see what emails you have been sent from us.
|How We Use Payment Information
|Why We Collect It
|To take payment and issue refunds
|We can't fulfil an order without receiving full payment
|While we do not use the information to perform credit checks, if you are applying for finance then our payment provider may use this information to check for finance eligibility.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your information when you get in touch with us or contact us. This may be via email, Facebook , telepohone etc. You will not be subscribed to our email marketing unless you explicitly requested to.
Services We Use
We use several digital marketing tools to help us reach new users and advertise to you any new products or deals we may have. These services may collect data and information about you.
To be completely transparent, you can see below all of the tools we use and services that your data may be used by.
Services We Use:
- Google (AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Klaviyo - Email Marketing
- Facebook Pixel - For connecting with you and occasionally using their Advertising platform
- Shopify - Our eCommerce platform
- HotJar - Website feedback and usage tool
- Bing - For website tracking and advertising
- Zoho CRM - For relationship management
For further details, please see the 'about Hotjar' section of Hotjar's support site."
You can disable and manage cookies within your browser. For further information please see the ICO website here.
- Site Analytic Cookies - We measure, analyse and improve our website
- Site Functionality Cookies - These cookies help you navigate and perform tasks on the site like manage your basket
- Site Preferences - If you've chosen a certain region or language, these help save this information for a better experience