Made in Germany. 5 Year Frame Warranty. 2 Year Motor & Battery Warranty
No annoying rush hour. No overcrowded train compartments. No sweating on arrival at the workplace. The SEVEN Montreal lets you cover your daily journeys with a smile on your lips. And it shows that innovative mobility and timeless design do not have to be mutually exclusive. Classic elegance in appearance thanks to our fully integrated e-bike drive and internally installed trains, plus versatile use with seven gears, mudguards, luggage rack and lighting system.
The Coboc Electric Drive
Every Coboc Bike adapts perfectly to its rider and the conditions. The signals of the sensitive torque sensor are translated by our specially developed algorithms so that the drive always provides exactly the right support. Automatic, intuitive and stepless. The result of this intelligent drive: a completely natural feeling of riding – like riding a bicycle, only with support.
Charging Made Easy
The practical magnetic plug finds its way into teh charging socket as if my magic. The charger is included with every Coboc bike and it works at any power outlet. The battery is charged in 2 hours.
On Track, on the move
If you mount your smart phone to the stem or handlebar, the Coboc app becomes a navigation system. It also displays other useful information such as speed, range, engine power and battery temperature.
Five in a row
No confusing display, only five LEDs, which show you the charge status of the battery at any time.
Low & Further
Low weight equals low range? Not with Coboc. Their battery pack with 352Wh intregrated in the down tube takes you to approximately 45-65 miles, depending on terrain and rider style. Their sophisticated battery management system makes sure of this.
- Battery - 36V / 352Wh Li - Ion
- Range - 45 - 65 Miles
- Motor - Coboc Electric Drive System 250W (500W Peak)
- Mechanical Drive - SRAM GX DH, 40T, 11-25T 7-speed
- Charger - Magnetic connection - in-frame battery
- Charge Time - 2 hours
- Connectivity - Coboc App
- Frame - 6000 Diorit-Grey, metallic high gloss
- Fork - Carbon, Straight Design
- Brakes - TRP Slate X2, 160mm, Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brake Lever - Aluminium CNC
- Saddle - Leather, black
- Grips - Leather, black
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon, 37-622
- Pedals - Aluminium CNC, black
- Mud Guards - Curana C-Lite, 40mm
- Front Light - Supernova E-Bike Mini 2
- Rear Light - Coboc Design, frame-integrated
- Weight 15.9kg
Small: up to < 5ft 7
Medium: 5ft 7 - 6ft 1
Large: from 6ft 1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.