ONE eCycle F1
- Regular price £5,999
Made in Germany. 5 Year Frame Warranty. 2 Year Motor & Battery Warranty
The ONE eCycle F1 is perfect for high-speed adventures in the urban jungle.
Weighing in at just 11kg, the eCycle F1 is one of the (if not THE) lightest, full sized electric bikes on the market.
As with all Coboc bikes, the battery is beautifully hidden in the frame, and looks like any other fast road cycle.
Running on a Gates Carbon belt drive, this is a single speed bike with a rear hub torque sensor. As soon as pressure is applied to the pedals, you're off!
Having been designed around city living, this is one of the few electric bikes that can be easily carried up stairs if you live in a block of flats.
Coboc bikes excel on flat, city roads such as those found in London, and their light weight makes them easy to ride even if the battery runs flat, thanks to their superb design and handling as a standard ebike.
A 352Wh battery charges in just 2 hours, and gives up to 65 miles of range. If your commute is flat and relatively short, you won't get much more lightweight fun than the eCycle.
"Probably one of the coolest and most fun-to-ride electric bikes out there" - 9 / 10 - Cycling Weekly Review
- Battery - 36V / 352Wh Li - Ion
- Range - 45 - 65 Miles
- Motor - Coboc Electric Drive, Ansmann, 250W / 500W peak
- Mechanical Drive - Singlespeed Chain, 48-17T
- Charger - Magnetic connection - in-frame battery
- Charge Time - 2 hours
- Connectivity - Coboc App
- Frame - 6000 Fable-Black, metallic
- Fork - Carbon, Straight Design
- Mechanical drive: Gates Carbon Drive, 55-20T
- Brakes - Rim Brake
- Brake Lever - Aluminium CNC machined Silver
- Saddle - Selle Royal, Carbon
- Seatpost - Carbon, 31.6mm
- Grips - Acros A-Grip Silicon Grip
- Tyres - Schwalbe ONE – 25-622
- Pedals - Coboc URB, Aluminium CNC
- Weight 10.8 kg
Small: up to < 5ft 7
Medium: 5ft 7 - 6ft 1
Large: from 6ft 1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
It only talks about cycling on the flat. How does it cope with the hills please? (not mountains)
The Coboc is a singe gear bike, so in terms of going up hills there is motor assist but you cannot adjust the gearing to suit the pedal effort required on hills.
Thank you for your question!