Speed Pedelecs due to their high speed capabilities, are classified as L1e Mopeds in the UK. They cannot legally be used on the public highway unless they are registered (have a number plate) with DVLA, have a minimum of 3rd party road risk insurance, and the rider has either a valid CBT certificate or Moped / Motorcycle entitlement on their driving licence
A hugely powerful package at a fantastic price, the Frey AM1000 offers superb value for those looking for intense off-road thrills.
Powerful Magura brakes, suspension, a 1,000W motor, Shimano Gearing and Bafang motors combine into an exhilarating machine delivering 160Nm Torque.
The AM1000 is the perfect combination and demonstrates Frey's ethos: High Performance at an affordable price. All components are high quality and do not compromise. Together they make one of the fastest electric bikes out there thanks to the peak 1500W motor.
Designed for off road use, the AM1000 is equipped with RST Renegader forks ready to absorb the bumps and dips as you ride. With a range of up to 70 miles, you'll be smiling all day.
Make no mistake, this quality of bike is an incredible package offering real value for money.
- Motor: 1 kW continuous, 1.5 kW peak-rated Bafang Ultra mid-drive motor
- Torque: 160 Nm
- Top speed (tested): 59 km/h (36 mph)
- Battery: 48V 21Ah (1,008 Wh)
- Range: Varies considerably by ride style/terrain, but 30-100 km (20-60 miles) is the ballpark
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Front suspension: RockShox YARI RC Boost 110×15 mm, 160 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: RockShox Deluxe 205x65mm, 160 mm travel
- Transmission: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Brakes: Magura MT5-e hydraulic disc brakes with 203 mm rotors
- Extras: 3 frame sizes (M, L, XL), color LCD display, side stand, Maxxis 27.5*2.8″ REKON+ TLR tires
This machine is not for use on the road or public areas.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.