The Performance RD11 is the successor of the RD10 and has an improved rear engine, a suspension seatpost, a luxurious front fork and a new Bluetooth display console. This electric bike offers speed, design and a dynamic character. The combination of rear engine and sporty derailleur gears ensure unprecedented performance.
Being rear wheel drive, the RD11 is a sporty, responsive and powerful bike. It rides like a traditional bike would in delivering power to the rear wheel, but with a huge kick from the electric motor. Getting away from traffic lights has never been so easy or exhilarating!
The RD11 range has been developed for sporty electric bike enthusiasts. Also available in a 28mph, speed pedelec model.
Made from premium components, this is a luxurious ride that will transform your commute. A huge 525Wh or 735Wh battery gives plenty of range for getting to work or out of town on a long escapist ride.
- Motor - TDCM Direct-drive rear motor (45 Nm, 15.5mph)
- Battery - LI-ion CAN-Bus Downtube
- Range - up to 110 in Eco (735Wh) 80 in Eco (525Wh)
- Power - 4 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano SLX 11-speed derailleur
- Display - Bluetooth Console via Mobile Phone
- Brakes - Magurate MT4 Disc Brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon GT Tyres
- Forks - Suntour MOBIE-25 Air 80mm with lock-out function
- Seatpost - Satori suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller IQ-X 70 Lux
- Rear Light - Busch & Müller Toplight Line
- Rear luggage pannier rack
- MIK Luggage carrier
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar): A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort (Step Through): A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
- Medium - 48cm = (Rider heights of 5'6" - 5'10") - Comfort Only
- Large: 53cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.