RD11 Performance 15.5mph
The Performance RD11 is the successor of the RD10 and has an improved rear engine, a suspension seatpost, a luxurious front fork and a new Bluetooth display console. This electric bike offers speed, design and a dynamic character. The combination of rear engine and sporty derailleur gears ensure unprecedented performance.
Being rear wheel drive, the RD11 is a sporty, responsive and powerful bike. It rides like a traditional bike would in delivering power to the rear wheel, but with a huge kick from the electric motor. Getting away from traffic lights has never been so easy or exhilarating!
The RD11 range has been developed for sporty electric bike enthusiasts. Also available in a 28mph, speed pedelec model.
Made from premium components, this is a luxurious ride that will transform your commute. A huge 525Wh or 735Wh battery gives plenty of range for getting to work or out of town on a long escapist ride.
- Motor - TDCM Direct-drive rear motor (45 Nm, 15.5mph)
- Battery - LI-ion CAN-Bus Downtube
- Range - up to 90 in Eco (735Wh) 65 in Eco (525Wh)
- Power - 4 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano SLX 11-speed derailleur
- Display - Bluetooth Console via Mobile Phone
- Brakes - Magurate MT4 Disc Brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon GT Tyres
- Forks - Suntour MOBIE-25 Air 80mm with lock-out function
- Seatpost - Satori suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller IQ-X 70 Lux
- Rear Light - Busch & Müller Toplight Line
- Rear luggage pannier rack
- MIK Luggage carrier
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar): A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort (Step Through): A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
- Medium - 48cm = (Rider heights of 5'6" - 5'10") - Comfort Only
- Large: 53cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.
Clear Bluetooth LCD Display
The compact LCD display can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth and connects with the QWIC app.
The app allows you to use your phone as a display to control the power assistance level, miles covered, remaining range, battery charge status and has an integrated navigation system.
Equipped with a 525Wh or 735Wh battery, the RD11 gains huge range of up to 110 miles on a single charge.
The battery can easily be charged from a 3 pin plug socket at home, at work or at a cafe on your travels. The unlocking system is single and quick to release, with the battery located on the down tube for improved handling and performance.
Mud guards are fitted as standard, protecting you from splashes as the Schwalbe Marathon GT tyres carry you through wet city streets.
Long Range Saddle
The highly acclaimed Ergon ST10 Gel Saddle is one of their most luxurious saddles and designed for long rides. An ergonomic core with gel padding prevents any numbness.
The Satori seat-post helps absorb any bumps from the road for extra comfort.
Fitted with a Busch & Muller IQ-XS 70 Lux headlamp, your path will always be illuminated. In combination with the integrated rear brake light, you will always be seen and be able to see, even on the darkest paths at speed.
Rear Motor - Direct Power Delivery
The rear hub motor delivers power directly to the wheel, giving you instant acceleration and a natural riding style. A huge 50Nm of torque makes this one of the most powerful hub motors on the market.
This makes the QWIC Performance RD11 ideal for hilly terrain and situations where you need an extra boost.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Magura MT4 Disc brakes are equipped with a double caliper and brake interruption sensor, ensuring safety at all speeds.
The greater braking force even on wet roads, as well as easy metering and minimal maintenance, makes the disc brakes ideal for an electric bike.
The RD11 is fitted with a powerful direct drive rear motor and smooth Shimano SLX-11 Speed derailleur gears, giving sporty performance and excellent efficiency.
This complete package makes the RD11 the ultimate eBike for the sporty enthusiast.