Our Store is Open For Test Rides
We offer contact-free home delivery with increased cleaning measures.
Call 0800 368 7303 to speak to our experts. Our phones are manned as normal, please do call to discuss your questions or concerns.
The Premium i MD9 is equipped with the widely acclaimed Bafang M300 center motor with rotation sensor and the Bafang LCD console. The Premium i MD9 is the only Premium i electric bike with the Shimano Acera derailleur gear with shift sensor, this makes the driving experience feel sportier. This Premium i bike has a fully integrated battery, strong aluminium mudguards and artificial leather grips and saddle with stitching. These parts are then nicely matched to the color of the frame and the bicycle tires.
The Premium i MD9 comes with a suspension Suntour fork with lock-out function. This determines, among other things, the comfortable nature of this QWIC bicycle.
The Premium i MD9 has a Bafang LCD console. With this you can easily switch the electric power on and off, activate the bicycle lighting or not and then select the desired support position.
Made from premium components, this is a luxurious ride that will transform your commute. A 400Wh battery gives plenty of range for getting to work or out of town on a long escapist ride.
- Motor - Bafang M300 mid motor (80 Nm 15mph)
- Battery - NCM LI-ion CAN-Bus integrated
- Range - up to 55 in Eco (400Wh)
- Power - 5 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano Acera-9 derailleur + Gearshift Sensor
- Display - Bafang LCD console
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Active Plus
- Forks - Suntour NEX suspended front fork with lock-out function
- Seatpost - Suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller Upp 30 Lux
- Rear Light - Spanninga Solo
- MIK Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
- Colours - Matt Black / Timber Green
- Frame sizes - S M L XL
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar): A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort (Step Through): A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
- Small: 46cm = (Rider heights of 5'2" - 5'6") - Comfort Only
- Medium: 48cm = (Rider heights of 5'6" - 5'10") - Comfort Only
- Large: 53cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
- X Large: 59cm = (Rider heights of 6'0" - 6'4") - Sport Only
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.