Are you looking for an versatile eBike that performs equally well on-road as off-road?
Then the manoeuvrable SDURO HardSeven Life 5.0 is the ideal bike for you! The 120mm SR Suntour suspension fork, Shimano gear transmission and hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you keep control over your bike in every situation. Its geometry, specially designed for women, offers extra comfort and safety and the slim, integrated battery combined with the Yamaha PW-ST motor makes this eBike a real eyecatcher!
- Motor - Yamaha, PW-ST System, 250 W, 70 Nm,15.5mph
- Battery - Yamaha, InTube, 500 Wh
- Display - Yamaha, Side Switch, 1.7" LCD, 7 functions
- Range - 30 - 130 miles
- Frame - Aluminium 6061
- Wheel Set - 27.5", Rodi, Tryp 35, with eyelets, hollow rim, Aluminium
- Tyres - Schwalbe, Smart Sam Active , 65-584, 27.5" x 2.60"
- Gears - Shimano, Deore M6000 10 Speed
- Brakes - Shimano, MT200
- Pedals - Freeridepedal, Aluminium, with Reflector
- Seat Post - Haibike Components, The Seatpost +, Patent, 31.6 mm
- Suspension - SR Suntour, XCM34 LOR, Lockout, Steel spring, Travel= 120 mm
- Charger included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.
Powerful Yamaha Motor
Delivering 70Nm of Torque, the Yamaha PW-ST System is fast and will get you across terrain with a smile.
The lower top tube makes getting on and off the bike easier and more comfortable.
A 500Wh battery is sleekly integrated into the downtube, making the bike appear like a "normal" unpowered one.
Easily switch between the 5 power levels using the 1.7" LCD system mounted within easy reach of the handlebars.
Speed, range and battery status are visible at a quick glance giving you all the information you need while on the move.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Shimano MT200 180mm disc brakes give excellent control and stopping power on all terrains.
Not only is the frame robust and eye catching, but all cabling has been integrated into the frame for a sleek and stealthy appearance.