Our Store is Open For Test Rides
We offer contact-free home delivery with increased cleaning measures.
Call 0800 368 7303 to speak to our experts. Our phones are manned as normal, please do call to discuss your questions or concerns.
The chic Urban FN7 is the more luxurious version of the Urban FN7 Lite - the perfect electric bike for comfortable trips in and around the city. With its front wheel motor and seven hub gears, no hill is too steep and headwind no longer an obstacle. Thanks to modern hydraulic disc brakes you can easily handle the crowds in the city.
The Urban FN7 features the new QWIC console with built-in display: a small and compact console, connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth. The bike is operated via the QWIC app which displays all important information.
The Urban FN7 features an integrated battery system. The battery is easy to remove, so you can charge it where and whenever you like. The bike is standardly equipped with a 300 Wh battery. Optionally it can be upgraded to 400 Wh and 500 Wh.
The Urban FN7 is equipped with a front engine. It delivers 35 Nm of torque and features a freewheel which guarantees easy cycling without support. This Two-Wheel drive system ensures perfect balance between pedaling and engine power as well as providing for maximum traction and grip.
The Urban FN7 is fitted with efficient hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano. The disc brakes ensure good and measured braking at all times – regardless of the weather conditions. The greater braking force, even on wet ground, as well as the metered braking make the disc brakes ideal for a commuter-e-bike. Furthermore, they only require minimal maintenance while ensuring maximum comfort.
The Urban FN7 is equipped with a MIK luggage carrier. MIK is a revolutionary system for attaching all kinds of accessories to the luggage carrier. The system has been developed to easily exchange and secure accessories from different brands according to your liking.
- Motor - QWIC front motor (30 Nm)
- Battery - NCM LI-ion integrated 300 Wh - 500 Wh
- Range - up to 110 in Eco (500Wh) 55 in Eco (300Wh)
- Power - 5 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano Nexus 7 hub gear
- Display - QWIC LCD Bluetooth console
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Energizer Life
- Forks - Suntour NEX suspended front fork
- Seatpost - Suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller Upp 30 Lux
- Rear Light - Spanninga Solo
- MIK Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
- Colours - Stone Grey, Midnight Blue
- Frame sizes - M L
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar): A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort (Step Through): A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
- Medium: 50cm = (Rider heights of 5'8" - 5'11") - Comfort Only
- Large: 56cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.