Ecooter E1R - 50mph
- Regular price £2,640
If you're looking for fast, light and green transport, the Ecooter is for you!
Fast acceleration, assisted reversing and removable batteries make the E1R a superb city vehicle. Top speeds of 50mph (a 125cc equivalent, CBT required) and achieving 25mph in under 4.5 seconds make it fast too, getting away from traffic lights ahead of everyone.
A Gates carbon belt drive is quiet delivers the power from the 4.2Kw motor, requiring little maintenance. The battery can be easily removed and charged indoors or while still on the moped.
- 0 - 25mph: 4.5 Seconds
- 4.2Kw Motor
- Removable Samsung battery - 3 years / 30,000km warranty
- ERS - Energy Recovery System when braking
- Digital Dashboard
- Dedicated app
- Reverse function (easy maneuvering in cities)
- USB charging socket
- Wireless smart key
- Movement sensores
- Smart and Sport modes
- Cruise Control
- 82KG net weight, 15kg battery weight
- Samsung Lithium cell battery
- 40Ah 64V battery cell capacity
- Charge time 6-7 hours for a full charge, Fast charge is 4.5-5.5 hours.
- Torque 165Nm
- Premium quality Gates manufactured transmission belt.
- Weight 82kg
- Battery weight 15kg
- Dimensions 1750 x 645 x 1075mm
- Centre and Side stand
- Colours - Matt Black or Pearl White
- 3 Year or 30,000kms Warranty, this is a high quality electric scooter and the warranty reflects this.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this equivalent to a 50cc moped for licence purposes?
No its classed as 125cc not a moped
can you fit a full size helmet under the seat and does it come with a 3 pin plug and long lead so that you can charge it in your garage and what are the front and rear wheel and tyre sizes
I am afriad you can not fit a full sized helmet under the seat so you will need a rear carrier and back box. It does come with a 3 pin long lead so you can charge in your garage. Tyre size is 100/80-12 run flat tyres.