Ex-Display Qwic RD11 with 735Wh battery.
Need to arrive at work quickly and enjoy the journey? The RD11 Speed will whisk you up to 28mph and see you breeze past slow moving traffic.
The Performance RD11 is the successor of the RD10 and has an improved rear engine, a suspension seatpost, a luxurious front fork and a new Bluetooth display console. This electric bike offers speed, design and a dynamic character. The combination of rear engine and sporty derailleur gears ensure unprecedented performance.
Being rear wheel drive, the RD11 is a sporty, responsive and powerful bike. It rides like a traditional bike would in delivering power to the rear wheel, but with a huge kick from the electric motor. Getting away from traffic lights has never been so easy or exhilarating!
The RD11 range has been developed for sporty electric bike enthusiasts. Also available in a standard 15.5mph model.
The unrestricted motor is not the only upgrade you'll receive over the standard RD11. The RD11 Speed also has upgraded front forks, Brakes, Seat post & lights, which have a integral Horn and Rear Brake light. Crucial upgrades for todays commuter.
- Motor - TDCM Direct-drive rear motor (50 Nm, 28mph)
- Battery - LI-ion CAN-Bus Downtube
- Range - up to 90 in Eco (735Wh)
- Power - 4 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano SLX 11-speed derailleur
- Display - Bluetooth Console via Mobile Phone
- Brakes - Magurate MT5e Disc Brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon GT Tyres
- Forks - Suntour MOBIE-45 Air 80mm with lock-out function
- Seatpost - Post-Moderne Parallelogram spring seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller IQ-X 150 Lux + horn
- Busch & Müller Toplight Line + brake light
- Rear luggage pannier rack
- MIK Luggage carrier
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.