Made in Germany. 5 Year Frame Warranty. 2 Year Motor & Battery Warranty
Coboc are known for their ultra stylish, lightweight and minimal design. Oozing quality, the Soho's inpsired styling is taken from 1960s swinging London.
Finished with premium Brooks components, brushed alumium and a pleasing geometry culminate in a racing bike feel that looks like any other bike. But it is not any other bike. Discreet LEDs on at the top tube hint at the 250W motor and 352Wh battery concealed within.
A single speed city bike, power is delivered instantly thanks to the rear motor torque sensor which adjust as you pedal. Power is delivered instantly and smoothly, giving a boost away from the lights or down quiet city streets.
A magnetic charging port lets you charge simply and with confidence and ease.
The Soho One is perhaps one of the most eye catching electric bikes on the market, and it's light too at just 14kgs. This is the culmination of German engineering with vintage British style and luxury.
- Frame - 7020 aluminium, silver satin finish
- Fork - carbon track fork, silver polished
- L: 61 cm, from 185 cm body height
- M: 58 cm, 173 cm up to 185 cm body height
- S: 54 cm, up to 173 cm body height
- Mechanical drive: Single speed, Chain: 48-17T
- Brakes Caliper brakes, brake lever CNC milled
- Weight 13,7 kg
- Saddle Brooks Cambium C 15, rust-colored
- Handlebars - Bullhorn, with Brooks Cambium Bar Tape, rust-colored
- Tyres - Continental Grand Prix Classic 622-25
- Pedals - CNC milled, silver polished
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.