Incredible Electric Moped Discount Offer
Hire purchase deal exclusively for eligible Stuart partner couriers*
- 30% Price Discount
- Additional £500 pay rewards
- Save 75% off Fuel Costs
- Extended Battery Range
30% price discount | Claim up to £500 Reward | Save 75% Fuel costs | Extended Battery range
30% Price Discount
Additional £500 pay rewards
Save 75% off Fuel Costs
Extended Battery Range
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch to assist you in claiming your exclusive Stuart offer.
Interested? You can learn more about our finance offer and see the vehicles themselves at either of our stores:
How it Works
- Choose your Electric Moped
- Submit the above form
- A member of our team will contact you to process your order and arrange finance.
- Once finance is secured pay your deposit (minimum 10%).
- Pickup or take delivery of your moped, subject to ID verification
- Update your insurance to cover your new electric moped. Then send us a copy of your updated insurance policy and a picture of your new vehicle with the license plate visible to this email address.
- Start benefiting from green purchase rewards (up to £500)***
*Eligibility limited to platinum couriers having completed more than 2000 deliveries on the Stuart platform. (Status determined by majority courier rating over the previous ten week period).
**Discount applied to the recommended retail price. Offer available on financed purchases only.
Example: Supersoco CPX retail price is £4,999. Applying a £1,250 discount leaves £3,749 outstanding. Typical 36 month hire purchase finance deal requires repayments of £120 per month and a 10% deposit.
***Green purchase rewards are £1 per drop, up to a maximum of £500 in total. The rewards are paid to couriers using this finance offer to purchase an E-moped via Urban eBikes. Deliveries up to 31/12/22 are eligible for green purchase rewards. These rewards are added separately after multiplier rewards and will be shown on your payment statement. Cancelled deliveries are not eligible for rewards.
Improving Your Credit Score
In order to maximise your chances of being accepted for finance:
- You MUST ensure you are registered on the UK electoral roll. You can do this here
- If you are not eligible to vote in the UK, you should send the three main UK credit reference agencies proof of your UK residency via a notice of correction. Follow these links for more information on how to do this with Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.
- Minimise the size of your outstanding credit balances
- Do not miss or make any late payments
- Increase the size of the deposit you are putting down on your moped
For further information on improving your credit score read the following guide.