The Urban RD9 is equipped with derailleur gears, giving the bike a sporty character. With the powerful rear engine combined with nine gears and hydraulic disc brakes, you will master manoeuvring through bustling city centres with ease. With the optionally available front carrier you can easily transport groceries, sports equipment or a work bag on the bike.
The Urban RD9 features the new QWIC console with a built-in display: a small and compact console, connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth. The bike is operated via the QWIC app which displays all important information.
The Urban RD9 features an integrated battery system. The battery is easy to remove, so you can charge it where and whenever you like. The bike is standardly equipped with a 300 Wh battery. Optionally it can be upgraded to 400 Wh and 500 Wh.
The Urban RD9 is fitted with modern hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano. The disc brakes ensure that safe and well-measured braking can be performed at all times – regardless of weather conditions. The greater braking force, even on wet roads, as well as metered braking make the disc brakes a great asset to this commuter-e-bike Furthermore, the hydraulic disc brakes require minimal maintenance while ensuring optimum comfort.
The Urban RD9 is equipped with 9 Shimano derailleur gears. The derailleur gears in combination with the powerful rear engine ensure sporty cycling pleasure and highest efficiency. The ideal electric bike for the city.
The Urban RD9 is equipped with a MIK luggage carrier. MIK is a revolutionary system for attaching all kinds of accessories to the luggage carrier. It has been developed to easily exchange and secure accessories from different brands to your liking.
- Motor - QWIC rear motor (35 Nm)
- Battery - NCM LI-ion integrated 300 Wh - 500 Wh
- Range - up to 110 in Eco (500Wh) 55 in Eco (300Wh)
- Power - 5 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano Acera-9 derailleur
- Display - QWIC LCD Bluetooth console
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Energizer Life
- Forks - Suntour NEX suspended front fork
- Seatpost - Suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller Upp 30 Lux
- Rear Light - Spanninga Solo
- MIK Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
- Colours - Stone Grey, Turquoise
- Frame sizes - M L
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar): A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort (Step Through): A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
- Medium: 50cm = (Rider heights of 5'8" - 5'11") - Comfort Only
- Large: 56cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.