The new Premium i Series stands out for its luxurious appearance and the fully integrated battery in the frame. The Premium i is pre-eminently a e-bike for cyclists with an eye for detail, without compromising on quality and comfort.
Premium i MN7 is equipped with the widely acclaimed Bafang mid-engine M300 with rotation sensor.
The Premium i MN7 comes with a suspension Suntour fork with lock-out function. This determines, among other things, the comfortable nature of this QWIC bicycle.
The Premium i MN7 has a Bafang LCD console. With this you can easily switch the electric power on and off, activate the bicycle lighting or not and then select the desired support position.
Made from premium components, this is a luxurious ride that will transform your commute. A 400Wh battery gives plenty of range for getting to work or out of town on a long escapist ride.
- Motor - Bafang M300 mid motor (80 Nm 15mph)
- Battery - 400Wh / 540Wh - NCM LI-ion CAN-Bus integrated
- Range - up to 55 in Eco (400Wh) 65 in Eco (540Wh)
- Power - 5 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano Nexus 7 hub gear + Gearshift Sensor
- Display - Bafang LCD console
- Brakes - Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Active Plus (Schwalbe Road Cruiser Brownwall for Maple frame)
- Forks - Suntour NEX suspended front fork with lock-out function
- Seatpost - Suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Busch & Müller Upp 30 Lux
- Rear Light - Spanninga Solo
- MIK Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
- Colours - Matt Black / Maple Sand
- Frame sizes - S M
- Small: 46cm = (Rider heights of 5'2" - 5'9") - Comfort Only
- Medium: 48cm = (Rider heights of 5'8" - 5'11") - Comfort Only
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.
QWIC Premium MN7 i
The MN7 i has won leading Dutch reviewers, Fietstest's, 5 Star award for "Best City Bike" .
They praise it's noiseless motor, smooth and powerful motor assistance and excellent road handling.
The Mid engine Bafang M300 is fantastically powerful and is equipped with a rotation sensor, giving you the maximum assistance with the minimal of effort.
A luxuriously finished saddle ensures comfort at all times. The suspension Suntour fork with lock-out function allows you to customise ride style and softness of the suspension as necessary.
Powerful Hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano give huge stopping power no matter your speed. The brakes have been designed to be easy to live with too, requiring minimal maintenance.
At a glance, this is a purely pedal powered bike.
Look closer, and you'll notice a seamlessly concealed battery in the downtube, hidden out of sight.
By integrating into the frame, the battery gives far better weight distribution and the charge status is clearly visible with the on-board LEDs.
The iSeries comes equipped with an improved LCD display console, giving you full control over the bike. Disable assistance, increase power or activate the integrated lighting at the flick of a switch.