QWIC MA11 Second Hand Electric Bike - Size Medium
- Regular price £4,250
Speed Pedelecs due to their high speed capabilities, are classified as L1e Mopeds in the UK. They cannot legally be used on the public highway unless they are registered (have a number plate) with DVLA, have a minimum of 3rd party road risk insurance, and the rider has either a valid CBT certificate or Moped / Motorcycle entitlement on their driving licence
The Performance MA11 Speed is in a class of its own in all respects. It is the most complete speed Pedelec on the market. The MA11 Speed Pedelec is assembled with bicycle parts of the highest calibre. By using the Gates belt drive and the Shimano 11-speed hub gear, this e-bike is quiet and very maintenance-friendly. All the technologies and innovations of recent years are merging into one here. An e-bike of the outside category! For an optimal user experience it is strongly recommended to order a 735Wh battery. Thanks to the larger battery capacity, more power is released, which means higher speeds and a greater range.
The unrestricted motor is not the only upgrade you'll receive over the standard MD11. The MD11 Speed also has upgraded front forks, Brakes, Seat post & lights, which have a integral Horn and Rear Brake light. Crucial upgrades for todays commuter.
The Ergon ST 10 Gel saddle is one of the top products from Ergon within this category. The ergonomic core in combination with the gel filling, prevents numbness during a long bike ride. For ultimate riding convenience, all QWIC speed bikes are equipped with the post modern parallelogram suspension seat post. This also provides extra driving comfort during high speeds. The seat post really comes into its own when taking bumps or riding on an uneven surface.
The QWIC Performance MA11 Speed is equipped with an Alfine 11-speed hub, which allows continuous shifting. The combination of the strong supporting Brose TF centre motor and the belt drive gives the Performance MA11 Speed a silent, comfortable and incomparable driving feeling. The Alfine gear hub offers a step less and simple drive with an exceptionally large shift range (409%). The hub is specially designed for the powerful electrical support. Ideal as an electric bicycle for commuting.
- Motor - Brose-TF mid motor (90 Nm, 28mph)
- Battery - NCM LI-ion CAN-Bus Downtube
- Range - up to 90 in Eco (735Wh)
- Power - 4 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Alfine 11 hub gear
- Chain set - Gates CDX Belt drive
- Display - Bluetooth Console with Bluetooth Mobile Phone connectivity
- Brakes - Magurate MT5e Disc Brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Marathon GT Tyres
- Forks - Suntour MOBIE-45 Air 80mm with lock-out function
- Seat post - Post-Moderne Parallelogram spring seat post
- Front Light - Busch & Müller IQ-X 150 Lux + horn
- Busch & Müller Top light Line + brake light
- Medium Frame
- MIK Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.