QWIC MN7VV Premium - Cross Bar Frame - Only Available in a Large Frame (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
If you're looking for a bike to use daily in the city that is comfortable and easy to live -the MN7VV is for you.
Commuting to work is easily handled with the efficient motor and large battery options, with a 10-mile commute handled effortlessly and requiring recharge only once or twice a week. Even with maximum power-hungry assistance set, you can ride for up to 30-40 miles.
If you're a delivery rider often getting off and on the bike, or a commuter with mobility issues, the Comfort frame with low step-through access makes getting on the bike undemanding and trouble-free.
Ditch the bus or tube and get out exploring alone instead!
The MN7VV has won multiple awards in the Netherlands. The award-winning Bafang mid-drive in combination with a suspension seatpost and sprung front fork ensures that you reach every destination in maximum comfort.
The QWIC Premium MN7VV is a comfortable electric bike. The e-bike has a powerful mid drive and a closed off chain with Shimano Nexus 7 hub gear. The combination of engine and the fully closed chain guard offers unprecedented efficiency. When choosing all components for the MN7 we strongly focused on reliable materials that guarantee minimal maintenance.
The Premium MN7VV is the entry-level model of the luxury Premium MN7 HS11 and is suitable for short to medium distances.
The Premium MN7 is built around the handmade lightweight aluminum 6061-T6 frame. Because the frame is internally double-walled, the comfort model also offers great stability. A smoothwelded frame is luxurious in appearance, with minimal seams and welding noticeable.
The Premium MN7VV is equipped with a 375 Wh li-ion battery as standard. Thanks to a state-of-the-art Battery Management System, the battery is protected against both self discharge and complete drainage. It is also equipped with One-Key ART approved security, which protects battery and bicycle against theft with the same key. It furthermore features a USB port which makes it easy to access, as well as providing a charging point. The QWIC battery system offers the following capacity upgrades: 375Wh / 625 wh / 760 Wh.
- Motor - Bafang M400 mid motor (80 Nm)
- Battery - NCM LI-ion CAN-Bus Aluminum casing
- Range - up to 110 in Eco (760Wh)
up to 90-110 in Eco (760Wh)
up to 65-75 in Eco (625Wh)
up to 35-45 in Eco (375Wh)
- Power - 5 levels of Assistance
- Gear System - Shimano Nexus 7 hub gear + gearshift sensor
- Display - Bafang LCD console
- Brakes - Shimano Deore V-brakes
- Wheel Set - 28"
- Tyres - Schwalbe Energizer Life
- Forks - Suntour CR8 suspended front fork
- Seatpost - Suspended seatpost
- Front Light - Axa Echo 30 Lux
- Rear carrier (Max. weight 25 kg)
- Colours - Matt Black / Chalk White
- Frame sizes - S M L XL
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport (Cross Bar) Only available in Large: A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Small: 46cm = ((Rider heights of 5'2" - 5'9") - Step Through Frame Only
- Medium: 48cm = (Rider heights of 5'8" - 5'11") - Step Through Frame Only
- Large: 53cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+) - Step Through & Sport
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.