Speed Pedelecs can be delivered registered or unregistered if required.
Launching May 2019.
This is a Speed Pedelec, and is classed as a L1E Moped in the UK. It requires registration with the DVLA and the appropriate licence. We can handle all the paperwork and assembly. Delivered by dedicated in house drivers. Ride away on delivery day!
Need to arrive at work quickly and enjoy the journey? This Speed Pedelec variant of the RD11 will whisk you up to 28mph and see you breeze past slow moving traffic.
The RD11 is a stunning bike designed for effortless city commuting. A natural successor to the RD10, it comes with an improved rear motor, improved bluetooth display and an integrated suspension seat post for a bump-free ride.
Being rear wheel drive, the RD11 is a sporty, responsive and powerful bike. It rides like a traditional bike would in delivering power to the rear wheel, but with a huge kick from the electric motor. Getting away from traffic lights has never been so easy or exhilarating!
The RD11 range has been developed for sporty electric bike enthusiasts. Also available in a standard 15.5mph model.
Two frame styles are available:
- Sport: A high top tube similar to a traditional bike styles
- Comfort: A lower top tube gives easier step-through access, making it more comfortable to get on and off
Made from premium components, this is a luxurious ride that will transform your commute. A huge 525Wh or 735Wh battery gives plenty of range for getting to work or out of town on a long escapist ride.
- 28mph top speed
- Side mirror
- Brake lights
- Anti-slip pedals
- 50Nm Rear motor
- SShimano SLX 11 Speed derailleur
- 28" Tyres
- Integrated front 70 Lux light
- Schwalbe Marathon GT Tyres
- Magurate MT5e Disc Brakes
- Rear luggage rack
- Ergon ST10 Gel saddle with spring seat post
- MIK Luggage carrier
- Downtube battery for bike balance
- Medium - 48 - 50cm = (Rider heights of 5'6" - 5'10") - Comfort Only
- Large: 54 - 56cm = (Rider heights of 5'10" - 6'1"+)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, few questions if you can answer please, 1. on average, how long does the battery last (in years?). I plan to use this bike 5 days a week in ALL weather. 2. is it ok to ride in heavy rain? 3. just to confirm the pedal assist goes up to 28mph/45kmh. It wont cut off at 15mph/25kmh?
1. The QWIC batteries will last on average 4 or 5 years.
2. Yes, electric bikes can be used in rain
3. Yes, the pedal assist on this model goes up to 28mph because it is classed as a Speed Pedelec. We also offer a 15.5mph version of the RD11.