The ‘Sting’ include a high seat height, large battery capacity, wide swing arm, wider rear tyre, and 4 level adjustable braking regen.
The result is a bike that offers the rider a wealth of design innovations and a stylish bike to take on any terrain.
The Sting is just like its name - a capable, fast, affordable off road machine which makes nothing of hills and dirt tracks.
- MOTOR TALARIA PERMANENT MAGNET SYNCHRO
- DRIVE TWIST THROTTLE
- TOP SPEED 44+ MPH (44T SPROCKET)
- RANGE 62 MILES
- PEAK POWER / VOLTAGE 6,000W PEAK 60V (DC)
- PEAK TORQUE 34Nm
- BATTERY LG 21700 Li-Ion BATTERY 60V 38Ah
- GEAR RATIO 8.35 (44T SPROCKET)
- PRIMARY / SECONDARY DRIVE GEARBOX / CHAIN
- SPEEDOMETER LCD DIGITAL SPEEDO
- CHASSIS MATERIAL 6061 T4 & T6 FRAME/SWING
- FRONT SUSPENSION DNM USD 26”, STROKE 203mm
- REAR SUSPENSION DNM or FAST ACE 450LB STROKE 73mm
- TYRES CST F:70/100-19 R:80/100-19
- BRAKES TALARIA 4 PISTON HYDRAULIC DISC
- BRAKE REGEN 4 LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
- NET WEIGHT 63KG
- WHEEL BASE 1250mm
- SEAT HEIGHT 840mm
This machine is not for use on the road or public areas.
The Talaria production company was founded in 1996, and are mainly engaged in R&D, manufacturing, sales and international motorcycles trade and related products. The company is located in Chongqing, China, which is the ‘Silicone Valley’ for EBike production in the country and already boasts an annual turnover in excess of
$50M US. The factory encompasses 5 production lines, with more than 800 employees, including 180 engineering and technical development staff. The company has a rich history of motorcycle, tricycle, engine, and more recently electric motorcycle manufacture, to a worldwide market. Well established exports are in
place for South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia to name a few, but the European market is seen as a growth area for the electric market. They have an annual production capacity of 200,000+ electric motorcycles, in addition to their other manufacturing commitments. The company goals are "quality of product,
efficiency, innovation and development" In the future, the company aim is to deliver technological innovations and ever improving service, while providing high quality products for customers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask about this product.